[Pw_forum] ld1.x problem -II

Lazaro Calderin calderin at physics.queensu.ca
Mon Jan 28 18:01:50 CET 2008

> pseudotype=2 means "more than one channel per
> angular momentum". Since you have one, you should
> set pseudotype=1 instead. Anyway, it should work
> also with pseudotype=2 . In fact, it works for me ...
> for both the 3.2.3 and the cvs version

ld1 runs in both modes and the numbers in both outputs are
the same. But I get that message  only  in the testing
output (with both pseudotype=1,2). Before I start checking
compilation options and so on, I wonder if you could make
sure that there is no 'info' message in your testing output.

Thanks in deep, L.

Lazaro Calderin, Ph.D.
Dpt. of Theoretical, Atomic and Optical Physics
Univ. of Valladolid, 47005 Valladolid. Spain
Phone: +34 983 423891   Fax: +34 983 423013
E-mails: calderin at fta.uva.es  or  calderin at physics.queensu.ca