[Pw_forum] Information about Hamiltonian matrix

marzari at MIT.EDU marzari at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 2 14:48:44 CET 2008

Dear Min,

maybe there is too much choice, but the Hamiltonian matrix and
the Green's function are also computed in the Wannier code
(www.wannier.org), interfaced with PWSCF; both in Wannier90 and in
WanT these are calculated in a basis of maximally-localized Wannier
functions.

Best,

   nicola marzari