[Pw_forum] Fermi Surface program

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 23:25:50 CET 2008

Dear Paolo,
Dear users,

I have re-written (in F90 style) the Fermi Surface
(FS) plot program so that now FS calculations for
spin polarized cases are allowed.

Actually I removed a part of the program for bands
structure calculations "Calc_Type=Bands". I think this

one deserves its own script.

Input remains the same except "Calc_Type" line removed
now. I apply also re-written script for Ni where one
can find FS calculations for magnetic and nonmagnetic
Ni.

Please update these files in the QE distribution.

Bests,
Eyvaz.
P.S. I have seen my responsibility for the QHA staff.
Mostly it is ready to use.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
IFM, Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs