[Pw_forum] how to cite pwscf

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 20:43:32 CET 2008

Dear Baris,

--- Bar?s, Malc?og(lu <baris.malcioglu at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Is there a preferred way for citing pwscf and
> individual pseudo  potentials  obtained from the web
>page?

Please have a look at users_guide.tex  in /Doc,
section 1.4. Preliminary compilation of the tex-file
by means of pdflatex (or any other TeX compiler) is
highly recommended.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

> I was unable to find any information regarding this
> both in the wiki and
> the mailing list.  I have encountered a number of
> different ways in the
> literature, and a little confused on which one to
> use.
>
> Best,
>
> Baris Malcioglu
> Ph.D. Candidate, METU Physics.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
IFM, Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com