[Pw_forum] phonon calculation.

Li yan-ling ylli at theory.issp.ac.cn
Mon Feb 25 09:59:05 CET 2008

Dear all,

Now I try to calculate the
superconducting transition  temperature of materials by using pwscf code.
By performing ph.x+q2r.x+matdyn.x, one can get gamma.lines, dyna2F,
phonon.dos,and lamda.

I have two questions.
1. I don't know how to plot the a2F(omega) vs. omega function curve?
2. I check the output file 'dyna2F'. It consists of all modes's
a2F(omega), I think. But I can't understand its meaning. In general, a2F
vs. omega is a 2D ( two dimentional) curve. I want to know how to
transform it to the 2D form in order to ploting the a2F(omega) as the
function of omega curve?
  Any answers or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks a lot.

Yanling Li