[Pw_forum] high energy bands

Natasa Stojic stojic at sissa.it
Tue Feb 19 16:31:07 CET 2008

Dear Hanghui,

I would guess that at 15 eV above the Fermi level, you are really at the
limit for good pseudopotentials, although chances are that it is not bad
at all.  To be sure, maybe you could compare the bands with some reliable
all-electron calculation. If you find them unacceptable, you would have to
create a new pseudopotential...

Hope this helps,
Natasa