[Pw_forum] hello, I have a error message about Fermi surface by xcrysden ?

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Tue Feb 12 15:41:20 CET 2008

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, r95222066 at ntu.edu.tw wrote:

BHC> Dear all,

dear bing-hong chen,

BHC>      I have a error message about Fermi surface by xcrysden
BHC>
BHC> Here is my error message
BHC> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BHC> Number of atoms :0
BHC> Number of frames :0
BHC> Error: Error reading Band_Grid_3D_section,while reading
BHC> Error: Error reading the BXSF file

... and i have an error message reading your mail!

what kind of response did you expect?
nobody here can read people's (or computer's) minds,
so you have to tell use what you did and provide
and example file to reproduce the error. other than
that the only response has to be:

if you get an error, you must have made something wrong!

regards,
   axel.