[Pw_forum] partial phonon DOS

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 14:39:07 CET 2008

Hi,

Unfortunately, not yet. But I can send it to you, of
course. It is fully compatible with Espresso output
fies.
The problem is that I am "absolutely" busy with lots
of projects, and had no time to check it for the last
chance.

Hopefully, the code will be incorporated into Espresso
in the next future.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

--- Subhradip Ghosh <subhra at iitg.ernet.in> wrote:

> Sometime ago, Eyvaz mentioned that he has submitted
> his code to calculate
> partial phonon DOS. Has it been incorporated in the
> present version of
> espresso?
>
> Regards,
>
> Subhradip

>               Dr. Subhradip Ghosh
>               Assistant Professor
>               Department of Physics
>             Indian Institute of Technology
>                Guwahati,Assam-781039
>                     India
>                E-mail:subhra at iitg.ernet.in
>                Phone: +91 361 2582717(O)
>                       +91 361 2584717(R)
>                 Fax:  +91 361 2582749 (Physics)
>                       +91 361 2690762 (General)

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
IFM, Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com