[Pw_forum] Problem on pp.x

J. J. Ramsey jjr19 at uakron.edu
Mon Dec 29 03:18:09 CET 2008

________________________________
From: "Jiaye, Li" <jameslipd at gmail.com>
To: pw_forum at pwscf.org
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 8:59:26 PM
Subject: [Pw_forum]  Problem on pp.x

Hi

I think my input file should be correct, since I made it according to the example.

I'm not sure if the example file has comments, but I suggest either removing the comments from your own input file or at the very least using "!" in place of "#" as the comment character. There is some documentation on the use of comments in namelists here:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/comphelp/v8v101/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.xlf101a.doc/xlflr/namelistio.htm

It's stated that in Fortran 95 that comments are allowed in namelists, but the comments start with a "!", not a "#".