[Pw_forum] Effective Charges and US-PP

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 02:05:59 CET 2008

Hi Jacob,

What is your particular problem with US-PP ans Born charges?
There will be no problem with such kind calculations using US-PP.

Bests,
EYvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Materials Theory Division, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com