[Pw_forum] I can't view the output file of relax calculation using Xcrysden step by step.

vega lew quantumdft at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 10:45:45 CET 2008

Dear sir,

I used XCrySDen-1.4.1bin-static. Is this the latest version? If not, could
you please give me the link to it?

thank you for reading.

vega

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Paolo Giannozzi <giannozz at democritos.it>wrote:

> On Dec 8, 2008, at 5:22 , vega lew wrote:
>
> > When I want to visualize the process of the relaxation, I found
> > only last / initial configuration displayed. I can't visualize the
> > output file step by step.
> > Did anyone encounter the same problem using 4.0.3 version of QE?
>
> did you try with a more recent version of xcrysden?
>
> Paolo
> ---
> Paolo Giannozzi, Democritos and University of Udine, Italy

Vega Lew ( weijia liu)
PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering
State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Email: vegalew at gmail.com
Office: Room A705, Technical Innovation Building, Xinmofan Road 5#, Nanjing,
Jiangsu, China