[Pw_forum] Strange things when calculating bands using pw.x

willy kohn willykohn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:51:54 CET 2008

Hi Paolo:

Thanks a lot for the reply. I tried my best to describe the problem at the
time I wrote the email and I'm still trying to pin down this problem. I just
checked the user's guide and I can add something more in the description. It
happened in both parallel and serial versions with both pgf and gfortran
compilers. Older versions like (3.x.x) could also have the same problem.

Best,

Wei