[Pw_forum] "charge is wrong" error in semiconductor slab calculation

J. J. Ramsey jjr19 at uakron.edu
Wed Dec 3 17:02:47 CET 2008

----- Original Message ----

The output file reads

number of electrons       =        34.50

so I'm fine there. Each Ga and In atom contributes 3 electrons, each As atom contributes 5, and each pseudohydrogen contributes 1.25, and if you do the math, you get 34.5 electrons. My main concern is that I'm doing something naive with the pseudohydrogens.