[Pw_forum] something strange in rutile and anatase calculation

vega vegalew at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 31 05:51:09 CEST 2008

> A famous example is Li which PsP was removed from PWSCF website. I met the
> same problem with K and Cs using my own pseudopotentials.

Li PsP is still on the
website,http://www.quantum-espresso.org/pseudo/1.3/html/Li.html.
Name: Lithium
Symbol: Li
Atomic number: 3
Atomic configuration: [He] 2s1
Atomic mass: 6.914 (2)

Available pseudopotentials:

Li.pz-n-vbc.UPF   (details)

	 Perdew-Zunger (LDA) exch-corr
	 nonlinear core-correction
	 Von Barth-Car (direct fit)

Li.pbe-n-van.UPF   (details)

	 Perdew-Burke-Ernzerhof (PBE) exch-corr
	 nonlinear core-correction
	 Vanderbilt ultrasoft

Li.pw91-n-van.UPF   (details)

	 Perdew-Wang 91 gradient-corrected functional
	 nonlinear core-correction
	 Vanderbilt ultrasoft

vega

Vega Lew (weijia liu)
PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering
State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China