[Pw_forum] bands_FS

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 14:16:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

It seemed this is explained in example08. Please have look at /examples08/run_example file. More questions, please contact me.

Well, it might be useful adding some words about this setup somewhere, say in PWINPUT

Please do not forget providing your affiliation.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com