[Pw_forum] NiMnSb calculations

Maria Peressi peressi at ts.infn.it
Wed Aug 27 12:14:27 CEST 2008

Dear dr. K. Ramesh Kumar,

since in your input file I read nelec=22, I suppose you are using
different pseudopotentials:
we used for instance 15 valence electrons for Mn (3s and 3p in valence
- see the cited paper),
therefore we have much more electrons and hence more bands than you
have; this could explain
at least why your bands "are concentrated within 5 ev".
Regards

Maria Peressi