[Pw_forum] awin in average.x

Hande Ustunel hande at newton.physics.metu.edu.tr
Sat Aug 23 11:13:26 CEST 2008

Dear penghua,

awin is the width of the window(=interval) around each point over which you
average the planar average to get the macroscopic average. That is to say,
it should correspond to something like, in Latex-ish math,

    f_{mav}(x)=\int_{-awin/2}^{awin/2} f_{pav}(x-x') dx'

where f is your quantity of choice (density, potential etc).

Hope this helps.
Best,
Hande

--