[Pw_forum] projwfc problem: sum of pdos doesn't match total dos

stewart at cnf.cornell.edu stewart at cnf.cornell.edu
Wed Aug 20 19:38:40 CEST 2008

Hi J. D. and Lazaro,

Thanks for your suggestions.  After my last email, I actually started down
the route of adding more orbitals to the C pseudopotential by taking the
original format and switching the 3d line to

3D  3 2 0.00 0.15 1.30 1.30

before it had a -2.00 to neglect this band.  I'll try it out and see how
much it affects my total density of states and see if it catches the missing
bands.

Using Wannier functions sounds interesting.  I'll look into that possibility
as well.

Best regards,

Derek