[Pw_forum] help in using cputimer.c

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Sun Aug 10 11:19:04 CEST 2008

On Aug 10, 2008, at 9:40 , Rudra Banerjee wrote:

> i am trying to call the PW function cputime.c in one of my f90 code as
>           t0cpu(1) = scnds()
>           t0wall(1) = cclock()
>  [...] i dont know what is to be put in the INTERFACE block to make an
> explicit interface.

you do not need an explicit interface: those are C routines that can be
directly called by linking clib/clib.a, or simply clib/cptimer.o .
You just
need to define them as double precision functions in the calling program
(see Modules/clocks.f90)

Paolo
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222