[Pw_forum] Restart problem in espresso4.0cvs3

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Wed Apr 30 12:15:30 CEST 2008

On Apr 30, 2008, at 12:04 , Zheng Bing wrote:

> I am testing espresso4.0cvs3 and I met some problems when I
> tried to restart the calculation.

produced by the same version of the code, or by a previous one?
there have been recent changes to the format of data file. They
should be backward-compatible, though, but it is important to know
whether the code cannot read the previous or the current version
of the data file

Paolo
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222