[Pw_forum] First Principles Electrode Capacity Estimation

Yaser Rehem yrehem at mac.com
Fri Apr 25 20:59:09 CEST 2008

To those using pwscf for first principles electrochemistry:

I've been looking through the literature to see if anyone has been
able to use DFT to estimate reversible intercalation electrode
capacity.  I've found DFT applied to the estimation of average
voltage, stability, diffusivity,... but not capacity.

Can anyone point me to literature that deals with first principles
capacity estimation; or is this work still to be done?

Thank you,

-Yaser Rehem
Rehem Research & Consulting