[Pw_forum] GIAPW LSF problem?

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Fri Apr 25 18:07:24 CEST 2008

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008, Charles wrote:

charles,

the even better solution would be to get rid
of LSF. it is creating a lot of problems
with typical "cluster usage" _and_ costs a lot
of money. PBS/Torque+Maui don't cost you zip
and work much better. unfortunately, there are
too many sysadmins around that don't understand
that something that costs a lot can be worse
than something that costs nothing... :-(

cheers,
   axel.