[Pw_forum] I do not receive messages since 28-March

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Sun Apr 6 16:43:36 CEST 2008

On Apr 6, 2008, at 13:51 , Stefano Baroni wrote:

> Dear Mohmoud: we are a bit confused. You say that the malfunction
> is YOURS, and then you ask US to help. How could we?

yes we can :-) After a given number of bounces, the mailing list
software
disables an e-mail. I have re-enabled it (last bounce: April 1st, so
now it
should be fine).

Mahmoud (and everybody else): I am quite sure that this operation
(and others) can be done directly by you via the web interface,
by registering with your e-mail and mailing list password (that nobody,
me included, keeps, but it can be required via the same interface)

Paolo
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222