[Pw_forum] The results of DOS calculation!

Miguel Martínez Canales miguel.martinez at ehu.es
Thu Apr 3 09:55:46 CEST 2008

Dear 程迎春,

程迎春 escribió:
> What does "Int dos(E)" stand for?

 From my experience, Int dos(E) is nothing but the integrated density of
states. Check its number at the fermi energy and compare to total number of
electrons.

I hope this helps,

Miguel

Miguel Martínez Canales
    Dto. Física de la Materia Condensada
    UPV/EHU
    Facultad de Ciencia y Tecnología
    Apdo. 644
    48080 Bilbao (Spain)
Fax:  +34 94 601 3500
Tlf:  +34 94 601 5326

  "If you have an apple and I have an apple and
  we exchange these apples then you and I will
  still each have one apple. But if you have an
  idea and I have an idea and we exchange these
  ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."

  George Bernard Shaw