[Pw_forum] ambient bulk Indium's structure

陳 少華 chen_shao_hua197 at yahoo.com.tw
Fri Sep 28 08:14:20 CEST 2007

Dear Eyvaz,

I apologize for what I done.

I had checked Ashcroft's textbook before.I thought it
is bct and book also record lattice constant = 4.59 A
.I use it and do relaxation.But too far from real
lattice constant( =3.22 A ,get from  internet later).I
just do this till 3.5 A then quit.So I spent few weeks
to find other reason but never doubt  about 4.59 A .
This experience make me also doubt book's record "TET"
structure.

Sorry again.I should checked carefully before ask
question.

max

--- Eyvaz Isaev <eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com> 說: