[Pw_forum] Tests failed in CVS version

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Thu Sep 6 13:54:32 CEST 2007

On Sep 6, 2007, at 11:51 , Marino Vetuschi Zuccolini wrote:

> ex 17: crash and prints these lines
> [...]
> ex 18, 23, 30: crashes suddenly with the first call to
> formf: eself=.....
>
> ex 27, 28: show the error
> from rdiaghg : error #        24

try to load fortran blas instead of the system-supplied blas.
All weird and unexplained crashes that I get on Intel Mac
OS-X seem to disappear if I replace
   LAPACK_LIBS    = -llapack
with
   LAPACK_LIBS    = ../flib/blas.a -llapack
in make.sys, remove the *.x file, relink (ignore the warnings).
This works for g95 and gfortran; I cannot try right now with
the Intel compiler.

Paolo
---