[Pw_forum] Compiler Problems

Amos Leffler amosleffler at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 5 02:46:00 CEST 2007

Dear Forum,
       I have been trying to compile espresso-3.2 and with the
espresso-3.2.1.diff  patch and the results are similar.  As downloaded
it stops in Modules/input_parameters.f90 with a compiler error.  I
traced this to line 873 which reads:
            n_blockocc(2) = (1,1).
If it is changed to:
             n_blockocc = (1)
compilation continues until the CPV directory.  (I dont know whether
this is the correct
change but it works.)
       In the CPV/init_run.f90 file line 257 the first entry in the
readfile is a "1".  This gives an error which says it must match the
dummy INTENT = OUT/INOUT. In line 75 of the file  readfile refers back
to  cp_interface.  There does not seem to be any OUT/INOUT entries in
this file so I do not know what  the first entry in readfile needs.
         Hopefully someone has encountered these problems and has some
answers.  Any help would be much appreciated.

      Amos Leffler