[Pw_forum] IFC's

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 14:59:36 CEST 2007

Hi Nicola,

--- Nicola Marzari <marzari at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> Dear Ezad,
>
> Details  (important, for polar materials) are in the
original  Giannozzi 1991 PRB,  and in the recent
> Baroni Rev Mod Phys (2004, I > believE).

Presumably, you mean
S. Baroni, S. de Gironcoli, A. Dal Corso, and P.
Giannozzi, Rev. Mod. Phys. \textbf{73}, 515--562
(2001).

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia, and
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com