[Pw_forum] too many nodes for 1d1.x code

lan haiping lanhaiping at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:40:43 CEST 2007

Hi,
 I am looking through the ld1.x code to  generate a ncpp for  Ti element .
Taking the pseudo-configuration from the opium package, and  suggestion of
Paolo's PP notation,  my calculations
alway complain "too many nodes".  I have tried to change the rcut for the
channels , and also set rho0  to nozero value to use
4 bessel functions . All these settings seem no success .   I also tried to
set tm as true to use TM pseudo scheme , but the code
complains 'too many attempts' this time .  Would you please give me some
suggestion to deal with these situation  ? any comments
are appreciated.  my input is below!
 cheers,
hai-ping

cat > ti.in <<EOF