[Pw_forum] How to plot with dashed line in two-dimensional plot of density?

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Wed Oct 24 18:17:44 CEST 2007

On Oct 24, 2007, at 17:07 , naser zare wrote:

>  I need to plot  the difference of densities and it is negative in
> some points.
>  " plotrho.x" canot plot negative values in both  cases (cplo and
> psplot), so
>  I wonder how I can use solid line for positive values and dashed
> line for
>  negative ones.

you can edit the postscript file (look for lines like "[...] 0
setdash ...") ;
or modify the fortran file (look for variable "linetype": this is what
determines the type of contour)

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222