[Pw_forum] How to plot with dashed line in two-dimensional plot of density?

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Tue Oct 23 17:29:26 CEST 2007

On Oct 23, 2007, at 12:53 , naser zare wrote:

> I want to use dashed line in two-dimensional plot of density when I
> use from plotrho.x . How can I do it?

modify PP/plotrho.f90 following the instructions:

   ! uncomment the call to "cplot" if you want contour lines,
   ! plus gray levels and shading for negative values

   call cplot (rhoo, nx, ny, x, xmin, xmax, nx, y, ymin, ymax, &
        ny, nlevels, z, xdim, ydim, xs, ys, filename, fileout)

   ! uncomment the call to "psplot" if you want contour lines
   ! of various kinds: solid, dashed, etc

   ! call psplot ( rhoo, nx, x, nx, y, ny, nlevels, z, xdim, ydim, &
   !      xs, ys, fileout)

No warranty: last time I tried it it was sort of working, but it
was several years ago. Otherwise you can use a plotting
program like gnuplot or xmgrace.

Paolo
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222