[Pw_forum] how to consider the "dt" flag during vc-relax

Chaohao Hu chaohao.mse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:29:12 CEST 2007

Dear Cesar,

Thank you for your reply. According to your suggestion, I change "dt" and
conv_thr to 80 and 1.D-10, the convergence is not improved, although the
calculation is running.  The  calculated  total  force  and  stress  is
given here as a attachment because it is too long. As you can see from this
file, the final cell parameters is changed  largely, which also affects the
k-points meshing during my calculation. Another point added here is that my
systems only contain some light elements like H, Li. How to further optimize
these parameters?

Regards,
C.H.

--