[Pw_forum] How to get the phonon frequency logarithmic average

yueqin at mail.ustc.edu.cn yueqin at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Fri Oct 5 10:00:15 CEST 2007

  On Aug 13, 2007, at 3:42 , clie wrote:

> recently, i use pwscf to caliculate electron-phonon couple constance,
> but i want to get Tc and i need  the phonon frequency logarithmic
> average. Could you tell me how to get the value?

pwtools/lambda.f90 should calculate it. Unfortunately it has
never been updated to read the new file formats produced
by the electron-phonon calculation, so it will require some
work.
Paolo
---
Hi£¬Paolo£¬

         it has never been updated to read the new file formats? is it mean we
must modify
inputfile(which lambda.f90 read from)? or modify anyother? I don't understand what
you mean. please give more details.thank you.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡yueqin at mail.ustc.edu.cn