[Pw_forum] General pseudopotential generation questions (using ld1)

Tyler Grassman tgrassma at ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 3 18:07:40 CEST 2007

Paolo,

Thank you for your answers to some of my questions.  With regard to the
issue concerning the non-linear core correction and rcore values...  My
apologies, I think I see where I went wrong.  I was slightly confusing the
meanings of rcore and rcloc (due to slightly different definitions in
different PP generation codes I was looking at).  Thanks again.

Regards,

Tyler Grassman
Dept. of Chemistry, Materials Science and Engineering
University of California, San Diego