[Pw_forum] how to calculate phonon spectra with q2r.x for ibrav=0

Guoying Gao gaoguoying at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:36:44 CET 2007

Dear everyone,
      I have calculated the phonon frequencies of special q points
through defining ibrav=0, however, when I interpolate the force
constants for the phonon spectra with q2r.x, it outputs nothing in
q2r.out file. I am using Quantum-espresso-2.1.5 version. This
ciumstance only happens for ibrav=0, not for others. So  does anyone
kown the reason for the circumstance of ibrav=0, and how to deal with
this case? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
     Thanks in advance.

Gao