[Pw_forum] Kubo-Greenwood

Lazaro Calderin calderin at physics.queensu.ca
Mon Nov 26 14:58:49 CET 2007

Ok guys .. I just programmed the Kubo-Greenwood conductivity formula for
any symmetry and any number of k-points. But it is limited to the no-spin
and no-uspp calculations. Also the correction for the non-localility of
the pseudopotential is not included. If it is of interest to include this
code in the espresso package just let me know.

Now, I am interested in calculating the correction due to the non-local
part of the pseudopotential asap but I need some info on the 'technical'
details on how that is implemented in pwscf. I am digging into the code
already but it would be faster and better if I can see some mathematical
expressions.

Thanks, Lazaro