[Pw_forum] Problem with nbnd in clusters

Cyrille Barreteau cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Wed Nov 21 14:28:18 CET 2007

Stefano,

I did various checks on the smearing (mv,mp,fd..)
and the broadening. For nbnd=20 I systematically
find the same 'odd' result if diagonalization='david'
and I recover a 'reasonable' result if diagonalization='cg'
(similar to the one obtained with nbnd=12,25).
Let me also mention that the "odd" result gives a
lower energy than the "reasonable" one.

cyrille

Cyrille Barreteau  | phone : +33 (0)1 69 08 29 51
CEA Saclay         | fax   : +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46
DSM/DRECAM/SPCSI   | email cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Batiment 462       |
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex  FRANCE
http://www-drecam.cea.fr/Images/Pisp/cbarreteau/cbarreteau_fr.html