[Pw_forum] Why the calculated equilibrium lattice parameters

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Wed Nov 14 06:24:00 CET 2007

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007, ÑÒ Àî wrote:

YL> Dear Baroni,

dear yan li,

this is only a partial answer to stefano's questions.

what are the input parameters where you get the bad results.
what tests did you do to confirm the validity of your and
the I pseudopotential?
you have to explain what you did and why you chose certain
paramters and why you think that your results are bad.

nobody here has the time to do those tests for you or
can determine from simply looking at an input for the
atomic code why you are getting bad results. there are
far too many ways to mess up calculations.

cheers,
  axel.