[Pw_forum] Also the question about the psi^2

胡树军 Shu-jun Hu hushujun at mail.sdu.edu.cn
Thu Nov 8 05:15:41 CET 2007

Dear all,

Following is the last part of local_dos.f90:

  if (nspin == 1 .or. nspin==4) then
     is = 1
     dos(:) = rho (:, is)
  else
     isup = 1
     isdw = 2
     dos(:) = rho (:, isup) + rho (:, isdw)               <--------------------
  end if
  if (lsign) then
     dos(:) = dos(:) * segno(:)
     deallocate(segno)
  endif
  if (iflag == 0) return
  !
  !    symmetrization of the local dos
  !
#ifdef __PARA
  !
  ! reduce charge density across pools
  !
  call poolreduce (nrxx, dos)
  call psymrho(dos, nrx1, nrx2, nrx3, nr1, nr2, nr3, nsym, s, ftau)
#else
  call symrho (dos, nrx1, nrx2, nrx3, nr1, nr2, nr3, nsym, s, ftau)
#endif
  return

end subroutine local_dos

I tried to modify the line indicated by the arrow above. The decomposed spin up
and spin down ILDOS seems ok. Anyone who can tell me if i was right?

                            Best wishes.

                                         Shujun Hu