[Pw_forum] Debian Platforms and Fortran Compilers - [PH termination/restart]

Paul M. Grant w2agz at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 8 03:00:52 CET 2007

Kostya, I downloaded the PH directory on O-sesame...in which source file is
this "escape" implemented?  I had a quick look in phonon.f90 and couldn't
find anything obvious therein.

Paul M. Grant, PhD
Principal, W2AGZ Technologies
Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford University
EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)
IBM Research Staff Member Emeritus
w2agz at pacbell.net
http://www.w2agz.com