[Pw_forum] Also the question about the psi^2

胡树军 Shu-jun Hu hushujun at mail.sdu.edu.cn
Wed Nov 7 10:44:52 CET 2007

Dear Stefano de Gironcoli & Stefano Baroni ,
The ILDOS calculation is the right way to solve my problem (psi^2 from plot_num=7
is less controllable than it). I appreciate the useful suggestions. Meanwhile i
will try the want code. But another problem is that: unlike the psi^2, the ILDOS
shows no sign on the states to decompose the spin up and spin down when one
performs the LSDA calculation. Are there any variables like lsign for
plot_num=10?

                            Best wishes.

                                         Shujun Hu