[Pw_forum] error # list

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Wed May 30 18:42:35 CEST 2007

On May 30, 2007, at 18:30 , shruba at gmail.com wrote:

> I am a new user of espresso package, I am using espresso-3.2.
> My question is, Is there any file/directory where I can check the
> description of error number I am getting at the end of the file?

short answer: no.

In some cases, the printed numbers have a relationship with the text
printed in the error message, but you have to look inside the source
code to understand which relationship. In other cases, the error numbers
are those returned by fortran, whose exact meaning (assuming they have
one) is hidden somewhere in some obscure reference manual.
In conclusion: ignore them.

And before somebody else tells you :-): please sign with a real name
and an affiliation

Paolo
---