[Pw_forum] About xcrysden display

lan haiping lanhaiping at gmail.com
Mon May 28 15:21:49 CEST 2007

Dear All :

 I am sorry for  sending this problem to pw forum , since i thought there
should be  a few experienced people here.
I do want to display several xsf maps in the same crystal structure with
XCRYSDEN, but i donot find any solution.
I just find script of  multiscript for displaying several results
successively, e.g. displaying results with the same setting parameters.
Is there any way to display several xsf files in  single screen ? If so,
Would you  please share the script with me ?

Regards,
H.P

--
Hai-Ping Lan