[Pw_forum] Re: [Pw_forum]Papers

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Tue May 22 23:22:22 CEST 2007

Eyvaz Isaev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am pleased to inform you that I have 2 excellent
> papers in PNAS (available online), and Journal of
> Applied Physics (sheduled on June, 15) where all
> calculations have been done by means of the
> Quantum-Espresso code.

Dear Eyvaz,

congratulations ! This is an excellent opportunity to remind everyone
that one of the ways that users can give back to the community is
by keeping an updated list of papers published using espresso.

To do this, you need to request a wiki password to bonini at mit.edu , and
then add your papers to

http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wiki/index.php/Bibliography

following carefully e.g. the examples given in

http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wiki/index.php/2005

Again, it's not compulsory, but it's a way of giving back.

				nicola