[Pw_forum] CPU times

Paul M. Grant w2agz at pacbell.net
Tue May 22 19:48:34 CEST 2007

Amos, I had the same problem with SUSE 10.1 and I got a fix from Paolo
Gianozzi.  I'm in the middle of a conference call right now and will send it
to you later...if Paolo doesn't beat me to it.  In the meantime, you might
try searching the forum 'cause it's posted there as well.

BTW, I hope all will follow Nicola Marzari's and Stefano Baroni's request to
add their affiliation to their forum traffic...something other than just
"gmail" and "yahoo."

Paul M. Grant, PhD
Principal, W2AGZ Technologies
Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford University
EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)
IBM Research Staff Member Emeritus
w2agz at pacbell.net
http://www.w2agz.com