[Pw_forum] Need help for compilation

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 00:57:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

Quite easily. Have a look at your home directory and
find .basrc or .cshrc or something like that
depending on your Unix (Linux) version.
Just add your g95 binary directory to PATH, i.e. for
.bashrc

PATH=$PATH:/your_g95_bin_directory
export PATH

Then type "source .bashrc" and everything should work.

For your convinient make a link to g95 binary file
ln -s /your_g95_bin_path/g95_binary_file g95
Now g95 is a name for your compiler.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.