[Pw_forum] Error message with pw2wannier.x

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Sat Mar 17 06:14:57 CET 2007

Dear Brad,

just make sure you are not using the 1.0 version of wannier90 (that
writes the lattice  vectors to the nnkp file at a lower precision than
that used to test consistency with pwscf).

This was fixed in v1.0.1 and above. Otherwise, send us your input files
(marzari at mit.edu, mostofi at mit.edu, jry20 at cam.ac.uk).

				nicola