[Pw_forum] spin dope

Srijan Kumar Saha srijan.india at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 09:24:58 CEST 2007

  Dear Paolo,
  Thank you very much for your helpful reply.
  Regards,
  Srijan

  Department of Physics
  CCMT
  India

  P.S.  Could anybody please give me some useful references of
  the published papers on spin-dpoed calculation in metal using PWSCF????
  or which particular code infact calculate "Total Magnetization" in
PWSCF????
  or any good tutorial  on  the usage example and algorithm
  for "Total Magnetization"  calculations??????????????