[Pw_forum] problem with uspp2upf tools

Dal Corso Andrea dalcorso at sissa.it
Mon Jun 25 09:06:13 CEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 02:19 -0400, shruba at gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks Paolo,
>  I tried that option also,
>  I cleaned the old files , and did everything in same machine but
> still that is not working, In the Vanderbilt code I am getting another
> file "filename.out"  do i need to convert those instead of uspp,
> or Can i use any other pseudopotential format instead of UPF in
> pwscf?

There is an utility program reform.x in the Vanderbilt distribution that
converts the pseudopotential to a formatted file. I would try to use
this program first and then convert the formatted file into UPF with
uspp2upf.

Hope this helps,

Andrea

--
Andrea Dal Corso                    Tel. 0039-040-3787428
SISSA, Via Beirut 2/4               Fax. 0039-040-3787528
34014 Trieste (Italy)               e-mail: dalcorso at sissa.it