[Pw_forum] Re: Problem with vc -relax

shruba at gmail.com shruba at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 23:01:06 CEST 2007

Thanks a lot Cesar.
  That works,  still I am facing a problem because the single point optimum
lattice parameter and the vc-relax optimum one is quite different
around 0.1angstrom, I tried changing cell _factor and wmass parameter
but those are
not affecting much on optimum lattice paraneter.
         if anybody can provide me any hints or  suggest some references on
this topic then it will be real helpful.
thanks in advance
                         shruba ganaygopadhy

shruba gangopadhyay
graduate student